this was the final stop on our trip before heading back to the states, and it was a prefect place to end [and meet up with kyle's dad & step mom!]. it was a short and sweet 2 nights, but filled with a lot of food, drinks and exploring. we hit up some of our favorites from the last time we visited, and also popped into many new places.
some favorite places from this trip:
- frida khalo's house, tip: print your tickets out vs. using the app – you'll get in much faster
- bravo loncheria: for delicious sandwiches
- la casa de toño a must for pozole, nothing fancy, but packed with locals and muy authentico
- taquería tlaquepaque a great stop near city center for al pastor tacos & tortas - a very special hole in the wall type place
- la botica dive mezcal bar that has a very cozy vibe
- el hidalguense famous for their barbacoa tacos on blue corn tortillas!
- exploring coyoacán neighborhood and the centenario garden