our road trip was perfectly capped off with a few days in LA visiting our dear friends bron & alex. every trip with these two turns into a full blown food and drink extravaganza, and this weekend was nothing short of that. after some much needed pool & catch up time, our weekend was full of eating, drinking, hiking, hitting tennis balls, laughing, exploring and so much more. some of our favorite moments include:
– wandering grand central market and stopping for lunch at wexler's deli
– snacking at moruno before dinner in venice at leona
– breakfast at the best place of all time, sqirl
– taking johnathan gold's advice on a oaxacan dinner in korea town [we waited 2 hours for our table, FYI]
– pastries and hiking in pacific palisades followed by lunch at the beverly hills hotel
– a day in malibu, browsing the country mart and grabbing happy hour/dinner on the water at malibu farm
thank you, B & A, for another wonderful visit to your new home!